Questa è mail di risposta del negozio in Austria per me costa troppo
the 65 inches TV is new but from the exposition. It is situated in our home cinema studio
where it is sometimes used for demonstrations showing the difference between a beamer / TV.
It has been turned on for 178 hours by now – no still images, only movies
(no logos of broadcasting companies „burned in“).
Unfortunately I can´t tell you the devices serial number right now
as it is wall mounted and I don´t want to detach it.
As we had a lot of requests for our plasmas in the last days, I might inform you about
some more facts that people usually ask:
1) We also ship to italy, depending on where you live, I can tell you how much the fare would be.
2) The price is not negotiable, no discounts. It looks as if the products were sold cheaper in
restern Europe, but not in Austria (happy rich people living in this country ;-).
See also the following link for that reason:
http://www.panasonic.com/de/consume.../reference/viera-vtw60-serie/tx-p65vtw60.html
3) The product has to be paid in advance by bank transfer (no paypal, credit card,…)
There is another italian, who is interested in the 65" device but I can make no reservations.
The one who orders / pays first will be served.
So if you are still interested in the device then send me your address so that I can tell you
the shipping costs.
If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask