PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Kenwood dvf-r9050& 576p?!

Bosef
20-02-2002, 18:27
Ho scritto su avsforum (link qui sotto) che il Kenwood dvf-r9050 esce in a 576P come scritto sull'ultimo numero di DVHT, ma in germania sembra che non sia cosi'... mi da una mano qualcuno che scrive su DVHT? ;)

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=891422#post891422

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Siran

Where did you get this information from? I know that the DVF-R9050 does not output Pal Progressive out of the box and I have not been able to confirm if it is possible to upgrade it to Pal Progressive via a hard- or software-change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry i can't give you a link at the time, but i hope i'll reply your question anyway.
I had this information from the best italian HT magazine "Digital Video Home Theater" February issue n.32 page.66 Review written by Franco Guida.

I will try to ask for further infos or anything else if you need it to other guys working for the same magazine, i hope they will confirm this thing and hopefully give you a link (but it would eventually be in Italian).

The only strange thingi'm thinking is... and what if Kenwood gave them a different player (with 576p) then those they usually sell(without576p)?!

I will also forward this link to these guys... maybe they will directly answer. Hope this help

The suggested price in italy is about 1500 Euro... What about the german price?

Emidio Frattaroli
21-02-2002, 01:14
Ciao Bosef :)
Domani dovrei sentirmi con Franco Guida che ha effettuato la prova. Ci aggiorniamo in serata.

Emidio

Bosef
21-02-2002, 17:31
Grazie Emidio :)

Se ti riesce di fare un salto al link e rispondere... altrimenti lo faccio io ;)

Bosef
26-02-2002, 17:19
Originariamente inviato da Emidio Frattaroli
Domani dovrei sentirmi con Franco Guida che ha effettuato la prova. Ci aggiorniamo in serata.

Ci sono novita'? :)
A te come sembrava quando l'hai usato con l' Infocus 110?